- Return requests (RMAs) must be created within 30 days of your original order date.
- You may not return Custom Orders or Sale Items. This applies to most of our dreadlock extensions.
- All merchandise must be returned unopened, unused and in the original packaging.
- All original hangtags, stickers and original bindings must be present and unaltered.
- Shipping and handling on returned merchandise is non-refundable unless you have received damaged or incorrect merchandise.
- Return processing time may take 2 to 3 business days.
Refused or Undeliverable packages
- Packages that are returned to us as “Refused” or “Undeliverable” by the carrier are not eligible for a shipping refund.
- Re-shipping is subject to additional shipping charges.
- You may select any of our shipping methods for re-shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Our customer care team are always happy and ready to assist with even the smallest detail.
To Open a return Request
- Click here or type in: https://www.locsanity.com/tools/returns/
- Add your order ID and your email address.
- Once you click "Continue," you will be able to follow the prompts through the steps below.
(If you ordered while you were logged in, you can skip the order association above, and proceed directly to the steps below.)
To complete a return or an exchange request:
- To create a return or exchange, login to your customer account.
- Click on Product Returns, then select "Request a New Product Return."
- Select the order, the select the details for the items you wish to return.
- After you have submitted your request, you will be able to print the Product Return Form. (An email will also be sent with instructions - just in case.)
After we get your merchandise, we process it according to the instructions you’ve given us in your RMA request. You have nothing left to do but kick back and wait for your refund or new items.